Formerly the Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival, the Spring Break Beer Fest is one of the coolest events of the spring in the Colorado Rockies! Featuring brews, views and free live music, the Spring Break Beer Fest is an event you don’t want to miss.
FESTIVAL & LOCATION FAQ’S:
- When is the Festival? – THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. PLEASE SEE OUR COVID-19 UPDATES PAGE FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION
- Where is the Festival Held? – Copper Mountain Resort in Center Village at the base of the American Eagle Lift
- What happened to the Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival? – Not a thing! This is the same event as the Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival, only the name and location have changed. You can expect the same great time you’ve had the past 14 years at the Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival this year at the Spring Break Beer Fest!
- Where is the ticketing entrance? – Right next to .
- What are the hours? – 12 to 5 p.m. The first hour (12-1 p.m.) is reserved only for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event will be able to purchase tickets at 1 p.m. at the main ticket entrance.
- Are kids allowed? – Children are allowed, but keep in mind it’s a busy, crowded atmosphere within the festival and with traffic from the mountain. Strollers are not recommended.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? – You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I’m a Designated Driver? – Yes, it’s free to be at the event if you’re not participating in the tasting. You can also purchase a VIP Designated Driver ticket if you’d like to hang out in the VIP tent and eat lunch.
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Yes, proceeds will benefit a local non-profit, The Cycle Effect. We love supporting The Cycle Effect so that they can empower young women through mountain biking and create brighter futures and build stronger communities.
- Is the event ADA accessible? – Yes
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED tab in the menu.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? – Volunteer spots are available all day for the event in multiple shifts. Volunteers receive an event t-shirt, & a tasting cup (if 21 or over). Volunteers are not permitted to drink before or during their shift. Volunteer sign up will be available March 9th.
- Will there be live entertainment? Yes! Saint Motel takes the stage at 3:00 pm on in Main Stage in Eagle’s Landing. The karaoke stage at the West Lake overlook will be playing tunes all day.
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket details on home page.
- When do online ticket sales end? – Pre-sale pricing ends April 10th at 11:55pm MST. Day of pricing begins at 12:01 am on April 11th.
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? – We always recommend purchasing early for a few reasons. Only attendees who have PRE-PURCHASED tickets (VIP, Unlimited Tasting, & Designated Driver) will be able to enjoy tastings from 12-1 p.m. We also suggest purchasing in advance because this event WILL SELL OUT, especially if you are interested in the VIP experience!
- Where can I buy tickets day of? – Online or at the entrance gate beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? – No checks. Cash or Credit Cards are accepted on the day of the event. Credit cards only for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? – All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite. You must still bring your ID to get ID’d at the event day of.
- Can I pick up my tasting cup/mug early? – Time and Location information will be coming soon.
- Can I purchase the tickets other than online? – TBD
- Do you offer a Military discount? – enter code MILITARY before selecting your tickets to receive discount. Have military ID day of event.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? – You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? – Email [email protected].
- Is my registration/ticket transferable? – Yes. Email [email protected].
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? – Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event.
- Can I update my registration information? – Yes, on the Eventbrite ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? – No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? – No refunds will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Should I bring cash or will there be an ATM on site? – We will have an ATM onsite the day of the event. Vendors & ticketing will accept cash or credit card, no checks.
- Can I bring my pet? – We strongly advise leaving your pet at home. This is a very busy, crowded event which could lead to a stressful day for Fido.
- Can I bring a tent? – No
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? – No
- Is there seating? – Very limited
- Can I bring a cooler? – No
- Can I bring a water bottle? – Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills. All water bottles will be searched.
- Can I come & go as I please? – Yes
- Can I bring a bag? – Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? – No.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? –Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email [email protected].