The safety of our attendees, brewers, vendors, volunteers & staff is our priority. We’re monitoring all updates and recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and local authorities on keeping the public safe. At this time, we’re postponing the Spring Break Beer Fest event scheduled for April 11th at Copper Mountain Resort. At this time, we do not have a new date and new ticket sales have been put on hold. We will have updates shortly and all updates regarding tickets and new dates will be posted below. If you have any questions, please contact our team at [email protected]